Our core aims for the appropriate allocation of our Sports Premium Grant are:
- To increase opportunities for all our children to participate in high quality sports activities, both as part of the curriculum we offer as well as through extra-curricular options.
- To develop children’s understanding of the benefits and enjoyment in participating in challenging and competitive sports events and activities and the positive impact this has on their health and future life choices.
Over the academic year we expect to see:
- Increased up take in breakfast and after school club offers
- Positive feedback from parents and children regarding the benefits of sports provision
- An active role for the school in a significantly increased number of competitive events over the coming year
- High quality PE/Sports provision observed in class practice
- Through a range of intra school house/year group events to raise the profile of sports and enjoyment across the school